If you have a warped self-image, garbage barge-sized issues and a desire to rule the world, feigning stupidity is a pretty solid life strategy. Get everyone to let their guard down, then drop the hammer on them when they least expect it. On the other hand, if your warped self-image and garbage barge-sized issues lead you to believe you already rule the world, it’s better to actually be stupid. For some, having an idiot in charge makes their jobs that much easier.
Speaking of our president – how about that North Korean summit? Your thoughts, comrade Putin?
- 1,890 hits
- #135 (no title)
- “Make My Crunk the P-Funk”: My Review of Outkast’s “Stankonia” (Village Voice, 10/31/2000)
- “Self-Hating Hicks”
- A Semester in Hell, Part One
- Crawling on All Fours: The Shameful Retreat of Pop Music Criticism
- Excerpts from my Vernacular Reading of Milton’s “Samson Agonistes”
- I’m Rick James, B*tch: The Artist Behind the Super Freak